Great news today. Accepted an offer on the house. The lads who bought the house are also eager to complete the sale quickly, which suits me well. Suggested that they could move in early and pay rent if there are any delays in exchanging contracts and they are ok with it. They bought the washer/dryer and Fridge/Freezer. Saved me great hassle, really.
It's a great relief to know that I dont need to prep the house for any more viewings. I can't forget for the rest of my life the scrubbing and cleaning I did! I definitely think it helped to sell the house. The most important thing was to remove all the excessive furniture and stuff to make the rooms feel more spacious and neat. A fresh lick of paint on the walls to cover up the 'art' work of my daughters also helped!
Putting most of the items on ebay for sale. Need to sort out things that I can give away to friends. Planned to do lots of things today but ended up doing nothing as I was too excited about the offer.
Had a long chat with the Charlotte, the next door neightbour. She is getting married next week. I am to attend the do after wedding. Need to buy a present
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment