Sunday, 17 June 2007

All in a day's work

Called everyone to tell them what a lucky bugger I was because the lads who are buying my house wanted to buy my washer/dryer and the fridge/freezer. As I was about to gloat about my good fortune to Amit, James called to say that they are not going to buy them. This is because the first time buyer who initially wanted to buy their stuff changed her mind and wanted to get new things. God bless her, it is the right thing to do but scuppered my plans. Decided to put them up for sale on ebay, see how it would turn out. Sasi would say that I counted my chicks before the eggs hatched...well, she would be right to say that..

Michael came by to see the entertainment unit. He looks like a genuine guy but offered less than what I wanted to so he has to bid for it.

Going to see the movie Shivaji now.

No comments: